Life is sweet,
as sweet as lemon,


It's incredible, how life can be so sweet and bitter.
When life gets you down, everything looks gray.
When life lifts you up, the day seem brighter and the wine tastes sweeter.

And uncountable number of things might make you happy, and twice that number can make you sad. But does it all matter? When I am happy I try to spread my joy. And when I am sad I try to pull myself together and cheer up. One thing which always gives me some mesure of happiness back is Monthy Phytons song; Always look on the bright side of life. So if you're feeling down, always remember the following quote:

"Life's a piece of shit,
When you look at it.
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true,
You'll see it's all a show,
Keep 'em laughing as you go.
Just remember that the last laugh is on you!"



Some people gets depressed when they think of the eternal, infinite universe, and how little we really matter. But then I tell them; "Don't be depressed, why be depressed when it dosn't really matter? Don't take life too seriously:"

"For life is quite absurd,
And death's the final word.
You must always face the curtain with a bow!
Forget about your sin -- give the audience a grin,
Enjoy it -- it's the last chance anyhow!"

Bittersweet, funny film by Brit director Mike Leigh exploring family relationships. Wendy (Alison Steadman) and Andy (Jim Broadbent) live with their 20-something twin daughters, Nicola (Jane Horrocks) and Natalie (Claire Skinner). Natalie, a plumber's assistant, is clean-cut and forever looks on the bright side of life. Nicola, who is unemployed, has nothing but contempt for conventionality. Weird sex with chocolate, a top scene between mother and daughter when Wendy finds out about Nicola's bulimia, and Timothy Spall's bizarre restaurant keep the plot ticking along.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.