The Liberator Sex Shapes are exactly what they sounds like, furniture designed for having sex on. Liberator furniture comes in many different shapes to compliment different sexual positions and situations.

The wedge


This shape is a small wedge with a 27 degree angle, the main uses of the wedge are man behind the woman sex positions, and cunnilingus. The wedge angle provides deeper penetration and better G-spot navigation.

The Ramp


The Ramp is mainly used for doggy style. It lifts the female's hips up to a level equal with the mans, making doggy style easier than ever. The Ramp prevents slipping, falling, and sore elbows, wrists, and hips. Using the ramp you can stay in the doggy style position longer and make it better.

The Stage


The Stage is a rectangular pad that is 9 inches high, lifting everything off the ground. This height provides leverage to make trickier positions like the Lotus, and others, easier to perform.

The Scoop


The Scoop is a half oval platform that rocks back and forth. The scoop adds motion to your sex, making sure that the sex stays active and doesn't get too boring. The scoop goes well with doggie, oral, 69, and missionary positions.

The Whirl


The Whirl is a cylinder shape, that provides a point of leverage and angle but at the same time allowing movement. The whirl is good for exploring all different positions and making them comfortable.

The Cube


The Cube is a 18 x 20 inch cube. The main feature of the cube is that it provides bounce. Any sex performed on the cube makes reverberations that return to the body in the form of vibrations, making sex more pleasurable.

The Escape


The escape is a moisture-proof padded sex blanket. It can be used on any terrain or hard surface so that you can have sex anywhere you imagine, but are restricted because of hard surfaces or comfort.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.