Played by Robert Leeshock.

Liam is a hero of mysterious lineage whose destiny was to discover the true motives of the Taelons - which he has now done; the Taelons were dependent upon humans for their survival. He joined the cast in Season 2 after the death of William Boone, taking his place as protector to Da'an and member of the Resistance. Liam Kincaid was not his real name, nor was he a real human. His parents were the Kimerian Hag'el and the human Siobhan Beckett, and he did not become fully human until midway through Season 4, when he used his Kimera energy to save the Mothership from some nasty dark matter. Liam did die at the end of that season as predicted by pie-rat below, but he returned in the series finale at the end of Season 5 and rode off into the proverbial sunset with Renee Palmer, Ra'jel and Yulyn. If there is one thing that I learned over the past five years, it's that no one died for good on that show!

Go to The Earth: Final Conflict Project

Liam's fan-declared name is Li'am Beckett-Sandoval. His "Spiritual" father was Ha'gel, the supposed last of the Kimera. His Mother was Siobahn Beckett, the Protector of the UK Companion. His umm...other father is Ronald Sandoval, a former FBI Agent who is now the attache to Zo'or, the Leader of the Taelon Synod. At the end of season 4, He will be approximately 3 years old. He was made the leader of the Human Liberation Movement when he was about half a year old, by Hayley Simmons. He has already discovered the Taelons true motive, to make the humans save them from their doom. Rumors of his death at the end of season 4 are flying about like wombats.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.