user since
Thu May 16 2002 at 22:12:40 (21.9 years ago )
last seen
Sat Nov 17 2007 at 22:02:30 (16.4 years ago )
number of write-ups
1 - View Lepitor's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 37
mission drive within everything
Reading stuff when I feel like it.
specialties
I knew how to read once.
school/company
The University of Utah / GA Architects.
motto
Eschew Obfustication
most recent writeup
The Piper at the Gates of Dawn
Send private message to Lepitor

'There are those that call me... Tim?'

This is the home of the one known as Tim. He's a normal engineering student, for the most part. he goes to school, plays video games of all kinds, and occasionally works and sleeps. It's been working out pretty well. In any case, There's contact info for this Tim fellow down at the bottom fo the list. Should you feel so inclined, go ahead and banter at him. He'll probably be interested in why you're interested enough to talk to him. Or something...


The following has been preserved as a memory, and much of that entailed is no longer applipicable to me. I might take some time at a later date to update it with newer interesting things, but for now, this shall stand to serve as a reminder of what I once was to all who would take the time to look or care.

It's quite hard to write with such a broad topis as a homenode allows. It's even harder with no rules like Node for the Ages or Avoid highly subjective writeups. There's room for the entire knowledge of the human race in here, not that the server would much like it in here, and out of that, how much is meaningful to my life, and out of all that, what should be put here into this little corner of everything. I think I'll put down a dream I had, a rare occurance, as I normally sleep with nary a dream at all. Glean what you will from it.

It started out in my Ap European History classroom, most of the class was there, but it wasn't during school, it was dark outside, even though the lights were blaring, flourescent white as usual. We were talking about something in class, and one of my classmates started singing. "You're gonna drive to drinkin' if you don't quit drivin' that Hot Rod Lincoln". I thought to myself about how I never knew he liked that song, and that me and him had something in common.

The next thing I know, the entire class is walking up the stairs to the second floor, only the layout wasn't the same as it was normally. The Stairs used to go north towards the windows, then double back and go south to the next floor. Instead, they now went up north like they used to, then curved to meet the next floor facing west instead of south. The light outside was no longer dark, like it was before, but an eerie blue, with shades of purple along the edge of the mountains in the east, like late dusk, as if time were going backwards. On the way up, the Assistant Principal stopped me in the hall, and gave me an envelope. I took it back to the history classroom and opened it to find the contents to be the results of our AP test. I quickly found my test, to see I got exactly what I expected myself to get. A three out of five.

There was a bit of idle conversation between me and my classmates, who came back at some time or another form upstairs, during which the assistant principal had wandered in during the conversation, and as we were about to leave started yelling, as he normally does, about how his wife and daughter were both injured for 'going too fast'. It didn't make much sense to me then, and it still doesn't. Next thing I know, I was speeding across a big lake on a rainy day at sunset, red visible below the edge of the clouds in the west. We sped towards a rocky formation out near the edge of the water on a jet-ski of some kind, the other rider a stranger to me. We stopped by a large metal gate, that we opened from the outside, and entered a messy white room, with garbage and broken belongings scattered all across the floor. We looked around. The Stranger on the jet-ski, two other people, and me.

The white room slowly shrunk in size until the opening through which we entered was a mere three feet or so high, and the same width. The room changed from white to dark red bricks, and the originally blank back wall grew a small window. The window was at the end of the hallway, and the hallway shrunk to be just big enough to sit with your back to the wall so not to be seen by the window. I was second closest to the end farthest from the window, the stranger from the jet-ski was in front of me looking to his end of the hallway, where the small metal grate sat. All eyes were on the gate, hardly a sound was made, then the gate snapped open, and the stranger jumped out of the gate. After he got through, a surge of odd spear-tip shaped bullets flew at the opening after him. I sat there, watching the oddly shaped bullets fly past me in slow motion, looking down the gate to see a long fall from the rocky cliffs that we entered originally through the much larger gate. I wondered if the stranger had made it out, and if I should jump now that the barrage of bullets had ended, or if I should wait, looking back I saw the men poised and ready to shoot again if I tried...

Then I woke up. I looked around. My room, Just as I'd left it the night before. Posters above me. Pictures of Dragons fighting men, fractals, a gothic cathedral with a lake and mountains in it. a Large tree diving day and night in the world. Boris the pop-out model of human muscles, bones, and veins was siaring straight ahead with his eye catching the light as to appear completely white. Two pillows on the foor at the foor of the bed. A pillow below me. My sculptures adorning the dresser next to my bed, where sat the clock. 7:23. Guess I'd better get up and see how my video encoding went. I walked over to the computer, still in my underwear, and turned on the Rent soundtrack. I maximized VirtualDub to see my movie had finished, and set to work joining the audio and video for Princess Mononoke.


"Our laws forbid us from watching you go, Ashitaka. Whatever comes to pass now, you are dead to us. Forever."
     -The village Wise Woman wishing Ashitka a fond farewell in Princess Mononoke.
"RIGHT, YOU KNOW WHAT THE PUNISHMENT IS FOR VEILED REFERENCES TO ANY MOVIE STARRING KEANU REEVES!" exclaimed God fiercEly, and without further ado....
     -The last line of "A Story", by Everythingians.

Contact information: Feel Free to send me a message/e-mail on any of these names.

e-mail: Kiyoshigawa@hotmail.com
AOL Instant Messenger: Kiyoshigawa
ICQ #: 160803386
Yahoo Messenger: Kiyoshigawa