Lehigh University is an extremely prestigious school which is located on the southside of Bethlehem, PA.

Founded in 1865 by Asa Packer, an Industrial Pioneer, Lehigh University has lavished wonderfully for over 130 years. The school is best known for producing some of the best engineers known to mankind along with profitable men such as Lee Iacocca (the CEO of DaimlerChrysler).

Lehigh University is amproud school that contains students with SAT scores in the range of 1100-1600. The students at Lehigh also held many positions in high school and did a copious amount of volunteer work. Currently, the school has a College of Engineering, College of Business, and College of Education.

Along with being one of the top 50 schools in America (top 20 private schools), Lehigh is well known for its party nature. The school usually resides as one of the top 20 party schools of America as there are over 20 fraternities and 9 sororities on campus alone.

The logo for Lehigh is currently the Mountainhawk and was formerly the Engineer (as in a train engineer). Lehigh University houses close to 4000 undergraduates and 2000 graduate students.

The school is mostly upper middle class-upper class as most of the kids wear North Face items and drive BMWs or Mercedes automobiles. A majority of the school comes from New Jersey so a Jerseyian influence is definetly noticed.

Lehigh is an expensive school with an annual cost totaling around $40,000. Lehigh is co-educational for over 25 years now.

Personally, i have grown more fond of Lehigh as i have spent my days there. I have gained a sense of school pride over my peers that I never expected, and i know i will come out of college with a head-start on life.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.