These yummy meals come in several denominations, categories and sizes, including
  • Flavorful Bowl Cuisine
  • Cafe Classics
  • Dinnertime Selections
  • Everyday Favorites
  • Family Style Recipes
  • Skillet Sensations
Lean Cuisines are the staple of any health-conscious person's diet, with their balanced nutrition and wide variety of delicious convenient meals. Thanks to Stouffers and companies like them, the microwave has become the best friend of millions of Americans, replacing the stove and oven with tantalizingly easier methods for sustenance.

To add to convenience, the designers of the packaging included the important nutrition information right on the front so you do not have to waste any energy looking at the side panel. The number of calories as well as the quantity of fat (in grams) are displayed on the left top corner right under the name of the meal.

Here's a list of the meals offered in single serving sizes, many of which are super tastey. I included the number of calories and number of grams of fat in each meal with a to-the-point description of what it is with none of the fluffy talk the box tells you. Don't forget that each meal listed here comes with a full serving of veggies, unless noted otherwise. You'll still need to come up with two to four more servings on your own throughout the day. Good luck!

Cafe Classics:

  • Baked Chicken, 240 calories /4.5 grams of fat : chicken with stuffing and mashed potatoes.
  • Baked Fish, 290 calories /6 grams of fat : White fish filet with lemon pepper breading, and cheesy pasta shells.
  • Beef Peppercorn, 260/7 : Beef in a mushroom cream sauce with peppercorns. Also some redskin potatoes, green beans and peppers.
  • Beef Portabello, 220/7 : Roasted beef in a portabello mushroom sauce, with whipped potatoes, carmelized onions, roasted garlic and chives.
  • Beef Pot Roast, 190/6 : Beef in gravy with Burgundy wine, carrots, green beans, onions and celery. Also, some whipped potatoes with a little bit of garlic.
  • Bow Tie Pasta and Chicken, 240/5 : Bow tie pasta with roasted chicken, with sun dried tomatoes, broccoli, carrots, yellow zucchini and red bell peppers. Served in a basil and roasted garlic sauce with some Parmesan cheese.
  • Cheese Lasagna with Chicken Scaloppini, 270/8: Chicken scaloppini with tomato sauce made with wine, basil, and barely any Parmesan. Lasagna with ricotta, Romano and Parmesan cheeses.
  • Chicken a L'Orange, 230/1.5 : Chicken in an orange flavored sauce. Side of white and wild rice pilaf with broccoli and carrots.
  • Chicken and Vegetables, 250/5 : Chicken in an herb, garlic and Parmesan cheese sauce. Comes with a side of tomatoes, broccoli, yellow zucchini, carrots, and vermicilli.
  • Chicken Carbonara, 260/8 : Chicken in a Parmesan cheese sauce with turkey bacon, mushrooms, basil and garlic. Comes with linguini and red peppers.
  • Chicken in Peanut Sauce, 260/6 : Chicken in a peanut sauce with ginger and garlic. Served with water chestnuts, shoestring carrots, snap peas and linguini.
  • Chicken in Wine Sauce, 210/5 : Chicken breast in a Maderia wine sauce with mushrooms, carrots and green beans. Served with sour cream and chive whipped potatoes.
  • Chicken Mediterranean, 260/4 : Chicken marinated in herbs and garlic with tomato sauce, black olives, butternut squash, sun dried tomatoes and roast dried peppers. Comes with angel hair pasta.
  • Chicken Parmesan, 270/5 : Chicken breast topped with a tomato-basil sauce and Parmesan cheese. Accompanied by spaghetti, grilled zucchini, yellow peppers and tomatoes.
  • Chicken Piccata, 270/7 : Chicken breast scaloppini in a lemon herb butter sauce with Parmesan cheese rice and red bell peppers.
  • Chicken with Basil Cream Sauce, 290/7 : Chicken scaloppini in a pesto glaze with a basil cream sauce. Comes with angel hair pasta and bell peppers, garlic and black pepper.
  • Fiesta Grilled Chicken, 270/6 : Chicken with peppers served with long grain white rice, black and pinto beans, corn, green poblano and red chiles, all in a sour cream sauce with tomatillos and cheese.
  • Glazed Chicken 230/5: Chicken in a glaze with with herbs, lemon and mushrooms. Served with a white and wild rice pilaf with green beans.
  • Glazed Turkey Tenderloins, 250/5 : Turkey glazed in a sauce with dried cranberries. Served with bread dressing and whipped sweet potatoes.
  • Grilled Chicken, 250/6 : Chicken breast with garlic and herbs. Also comes with penne pasta, asparagus and peppers in cheese sauce.
  • Herb Roasted Chicken, 200/3.5: Chicken breast in a basil, garlic and mushroom sauce. Accompanied by redskin potatoes, broccoli and red bell peppers.
  • Honey Mustard Chicken, 270/3.5 : Chicken breast with honey Dijon mustard sauce. Comes with white and wild rice pilaf with almonds, carrots and parsley.
  • Honey Roasted Chicken, 270/6 : Chicken breast and bread crumbs with almonds in a honey flavored sauce. Accompanied by roasted gold potatoes in a sauce with red bell peppers.
  • Honey Roasted Pork 240/5 : Pork in a honey and roasted garlic sauce with potatoes, carrots and red peppers.
  • Meatloaf and Whipped Potatoes, 260/7 : Meatloaf with onions and green peppers in gravy with tomatoes. Comes with whipped potatoes and a dash of paprika.
  • Oriental Beef, 220/4 : Beef in an oriental sauce with red bell peppers and water chestnuts. Served with broccoli, carrots and long grain white rice.
  • Oven Roasted Beef, 240/8 : Beef in a sauce with carmalized onions and butter. Accompanied by cheddar cheese, broccoli, carrot and rice casserole.
  • Roasted Garlic Chicken, 230/5 : Chicken with roasted garlic butter, hints of basil and rosemary. Red and yellow peppers, spinach and carrot pieces with rice.
  • Roasted Turkey Breast, 270/2 : Turkey breast with gravy over cornbread dressing made with celery, onions and herbs. Served with a side of cinnamon apples with brown sugar.
  • Salisbury Steak, 290/9 : Beef w/ onion in beef gravy with sliced mushrooms. Comes with mac and cheese.
  • Shrimp and Angel Hair Pasta, 280/5 : Shrimp and angel hair pasta in a seafood sauce with sherry and red peppers.
  • Southern Beef Tips, 270/6 : Beef with barbecue sauce. Comes with roasted potatoes with corn, green and red bell peppers and onions.
  • Sweet and Sour Chicken, 320/3 : Chicken with sweet and sour sauce made from soy sauce, pineapple juice and tomato. Also, red and green peppers, julienne carrots and pieces of pineapple with long grain white rice.
  • Teriyaki Chicken, 320/3.5 : Chicken breat in teriyaki sauce made from soy sauce, ginger and pineapple juice with pieces of pineapple, julienne carrots and water chestnuts. Comes with long grain white rice, red peppers and parsley in sesame oil.
  • Thai-Style Chicken, 270/5 : Chicken in roasted red pepper sauce with basil and lime. Side of long grain white rice with red peppers, spinach and lime.
Everyday Favorites
  • Alfredo Pasta Primavera, 280/6 : Penne pasta with Alfredo sauce, basil and roasted garlic, broccoli, red and yellow bell peppers and mushrooms.
  • Angel Hair Pasta, 240/4 : Angel hair pasta with marinara sauce, yellow and green zucchini, yellow peppers, sun dried tomatoes and carrots.
  • Baked Chicken Florentine, 210/4 : Chicken in a sauce with spinach, carrots, Parmesan cheese and Madeira wine. Comes with long grain white and wild rice and julienne carrots.
  • Cheese Cannelloni, 250/6 : Cannelloni shells stuffed with Cottage, Ricotta, Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese. Topped tomato herb sauce and Parmesan cheese.
  • Cheese French Bread Pizza, 340/8 : French bread with tomato sauce, basil, garlic and onions. Topped with mozzarella cheese.
  • Cheese Lasagna Casserole, 240/4.5 : Pasta with zucchini, mushrooms, carrots, yellow bell peppers, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese in a marinara sauce and garlic.
  • Cheese Ravioli, 260/7 : Ravioli with Ricotta, Mozzarella, Parmesan and Romano cheeses, topped with tomato sauce.
  • Chicken Florentine Lasagna, 280/7 : Lasagna with chicken, carrots, red and yellow bell peppers, spinach, onions and mushrooms in a cheese sauce with basil. Topped with mozzarella cheese.
  • Chicken Chow Mein with Rice, 240/3.5 : Chicken in soy sauce with celery, water chestnuts, carrots, spinach, red peppers and bean sprouts. Comes with long grain white rice.
  • Chicken Enchilada Suiza with Mexican-Style Rice, 280/5 : Corn tortilla wrapped around chicken, onions and green chilies with sour cream sauce and shredded cheese. Accompanied by a side of rice seasoned with green chilies, red peppers and corn.
  • Chicken Fettucini, 270/6 : Chicken breast with creamy alfredo sauce made with Parmesan and Romano cheeses, cream and butter. Accented with black pepper and parsley. Served with fettucini pasta.
  • Classic Five Cheese Lasagna, 330/7 : Lasagna, seasoned tomato sauce and Ricotta cheese filling with Parmesan and Romano cheeses. All topped with Mozzarella Cheese.
  • Deluxe Cheddar Potato, 250/6 : Potato wedges topped with cheddar cheese sauce with broccoli and turkey bacon.
  • Deluxe French Bread Pizza, 330/9 : French bread topped with tomato sauce and basil, garlic and onion. Topped with mozzarella cheese, Italian sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, red and green bell peppers.
  • Fettucini Alfredo, 280/7 : Fettucini pasta with Aflredo sauce made with Romano and Parmesan cheeses, cream and butter. Accented with black pepper and parsley.
  • Hunan Beef and Broccoli, 240/3.5 : Beef rib tips in an oriental-style soy and hoison seasoned sauce, with broccoli, water chestnuts and long grain rice.
  • Lasagna with Meat Sauce, 300/8 : Lasagna with ground beef, creamy ricotta cheese, and tomato sauce, basil and garlic. All topped with cheese.
  • Macaroni and Beef, 360/5 : Ground beef in a herb tomato sauce over elbow macaroni.
  • Macaroni and Cheese, 290/7 : Tender elbow macaroni in cheddar cheese sauce.
  • Mandarin Chicken, 240/4 : Chicken breast with water chestnuts, carrots and red bell peppers in an Oriental sauce with orange, ginger and garlic. Served with long grain rice with almonds and broccoli.
  • Oriental Style Dumplings, 290/6 : Dumplings filled with chicken, cabbage, onions and carrots, all in oriental sauce with soy and ginger. Accompanied by long grain rice with broccoli, carrots, red bell peppers and seasonings.
  • Penne Pasta with Tomato Basil Sauce, 260/3.5 : Penne pasta with sun dried tomatoes, basil and olive oil in tomato sauce.
  • Pepperoni French Bread Pizza, 300/7 : French bread with tomato sauce, basil, garlic and onion. Topped with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
  • Roasted Chicken with Lemon Pepper Fettucini, 250/7 : Lemon pepper fettucini with chicken, red peppers, spinach, diced onions and julienne carrots in an herbed olive oil sauce with Parmesan and Romano cheese.
  • Roasted Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Sauce, 240/5 : The name of this meal says everything.
  • Santa Fe-Style Rice and Beans, 300/5 : Rice medley made with long grain white rice, black and pinto beans, corn, green poblano and red chiles, with a sour cream sauce, tomatillos and cheese.
  • Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, 300/5 : Spaghetti with beef sauce made with tomatoes, mushrooms and basil. Accented with garlic and black pepper.
  • Spaghetti with Meatballs, 270/6 : Meatballs in tomato sauce accented with basil and mushrooms. Served with a side of spaghetti.
  • Stuffed Cabbage with Whipped Potatoes, 210/8 : A cabbage leaf filled with ground beef, rice and seasonings. Topped with tomato sauce and served with a side of whipped potatoes accented with garlic and paprika.
  • Swedish Meatballs with Pasta, 290/7 : Meatballs in sour cream gravy with pasta.
  • Teriyaki Stir-Fry, 290/4 : Chicken breast with water chestnuts, carrots and red bell peppers in teriyaki sauce with pineapple. Vermicelli pasta on the side.
  • Three Bean Chili with Rice, 280/8 : Chili made with pinto, kidney and black beans with red peppers, onions and carrots. Topped with sharp cheddar cheese and served with long grain rice.
  • Vegetable Eggroll, 300/5 : Vegetable eggroll filled with cabbage, carrots, celery, and onions. Comes with an Oriental dipping sauce with orange and ginger accents, and long grain rice with vegetables.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.