Album released in 2008 by James Ferraro.

It is deemed a cult classic within the hypnagogic pop genre of music.

Two versions have been released, the cassette version, and the vinyl version, with the vinyl version being the shortest, only containing the A-side, and the best known.

The album consists of synthesized ambient music with heavily phased guitar playing, giving off some country or midwestern vibes.

Ferraro was inspired to make the album after visiting his grandparents over in Florida, where they were living in a senior gated community. Ferraro would later describe said communities in interviews as: "Stuff like large flat-screen TVs, and insane Ikea couches that you can’t even sit on because they’re too big. And PT Cruisers and stuff like that. And this infrastructure of gated communities and Wal-Marts and Targets, and these complexes of shopping - that was their entire world. So when I was there, I felt like I was in this dome - this weird science experiment of consumerism. So I made that album as a collection of experiences from that environment."

The album is available for purchase on Bandcamp, and there have been several uploads of it onto Youtube.

2010 vinyl release tracklist:
F-150 Night Eros At Highways End - 11:58
Blacktop Tumble Weed - 8:54
Headlines (Access Hollywood) - 7:15

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.