Really cool video. An hour and 30 minutes long. Faced legal and financial difficulty in its production, but reveals volumes.
- Relative who helped Kurt make early recordings. Plays tapes of Kurt as a 2-year-old. Talks about an unrecorded song called "Seaside Suicide", the phoniness of showbusiness, and how Kurt was not a part of it. Says that Courtney Love brought back many childhood grudges in Kurt.
- The girl the song About A Girl was about. Owns some artwork Kurt did.
- The father of Courtney Love, who brings up the point that Courtney was violent, and that Kurt was in the process of divorce and will rewriting. Has written two books about Kurt.
- A private investigator who again brang up divorce and will, and said that he thought he was hired to cover things up. Says Courtney was using him from the start. Wrote several conspiracy theory books on the subject. Said, among other things, that there were fingerprints wiped off the gun, and that the alleged suicide note was really a letter announcing he was quitting the music industry, with a few sentences added. Went bankrupt trying to prove he was murdered. Argues that he had too much heroin in his blood at the time to have been sober enough to shoot himself.
- The guy In Bloom was about, best friend of Cobain who also bought the gun. Didn't seem to support the whole murder theory either way, but said he didn't seem suicidal at the time.
- A guy who says he was offered $50,000 to kill Kurt ("blow his fuckin' head off", "make it look like a suicide"). Says he didn't do it, but knows who did. "Alan, my friend. I'll let the FBI catch him." Passed a polygraph test. Now dead, possibly murdered after what he said.
- Francis Bean Cobain's nanny at the time. Scared of Courtney Love. Said she talked about his will all the time. Says Kurt was a caring father, and Courtney was controlling.
- Near the end, it talks about people who Courtney Love has threatned, sometimes for their lives. Showed letters and phone calls from her to journalists. In some cases, she physically attacked them. Also an answering machine tape of Kurt himself threatening a journalist for her life if she "hurts my wife".
- Courtney Love herself. Didn't say much. That bitch killed Kurt! The hypocrite said she protected the First Amendment while threatening journalists.
Of course, it also has great footage