Kimmy Robertson. Actress. b. November 27, 1954, Hollywood, California.

A mouse trapped in the body of a woman?
Or a woman with the psychological make-up of a small woodland animal?
You decide.

One of those few who were actually born in Hollywood rather than migrating their with hopes of glory, Kimmy Robertson made her film debut in 1982 in the role of Rose in The Last American Virgin. She began her show business career as a ballet dancer and as a regular in the Disneyland Parade. From there, she gathered enough attention to give her elf-like appearance and sometimes annoying little girl voice a place in the Hollywood food chain as a character actor who could handle some of the oddest roles.

In 1984 she took a supporting role in the made for television movie Family Secrets, which was based on a story written by Stefanie Powers. There was a guest role on the television show Growing Pains before Kimmy got her first widespread exposure with a bit part in The Couch Trip and her role as Gloria Forrester in the 1989 film Honey, I Shrunk The Kids. That role may have been the one that caught the attention of David Lynch, who later that year cast her as Lucy Moran in Twin Peaks.

Her late 1980s and early 1990s resume consists of parts in such fare as My Mom's A Werewolf and Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead which may have placed her on the list for an all new genre of films with "mom" in the title. Her scenes in Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me were deleted in the final edit of the film, but she remains credited for the film nonetheless. Following that, she took on roles in Leprechaun 2 and was then cast as the cruise director in Speed 2: Cruise Control.

After her 1991 work as the voice of Featherduster in Disney's Beauty and the Beast she made use of her distinctive voice in The Tick, the Disney series Pepper Ann and the Disney film Belle's Magical World. She also appeared as a race spectator in Stuart Little and reprised her role as Featherduster in the series House of Mouse.

Standing 5'2" and more often than not looking twenty years younger than she actually is, not to mention going by the name "Kimmy" rather than "Kim" or "Kimberly" has created a persona for Ms. Robertson that has gained her fairly steady work in film and television. She is also said to have been romantically involved with David Duchovny for a period of time after his appearance on Twin Peaks.

Kimmy Robertson married John Christian Walker on January 18, 2003 in Las Vegas. According to the Twin Peaks Gazette, John Walker was a fan of Twin Peaks from the United Kingdom who met Kimmy Robertson at the annual Twin Peaks Festival in 2002.

Update, October, 2004, Kimmy Robertson is single again if this is important to you, please make a note of it.


Based purely on observation
and filmography found at allmovie.com

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.