Keimps is a more famous male foot model. Among the foot models, he was only known in recent years. His first selection as a foot model was an accidental audition when he was 14 years old. In 2015, he was selected by New balance as a sandal model and shot the first foot photo album. The photo album is still widely spread on the Japanese Internet.

Foot model is a very minority occupation. At present, there are few professional male practitioners.The style of the photo album released by Keimps is considered to be disembodied lamb fetish and foot fetish, which are considered to be weird and sexual in most cases.

As for Keimps, according to the data published on the Internet, its height is 174cm, its weight is 65.5KG, and its foot size is 42 EUR. The foot contour is typical of the Asian contour. It is characterized by a relatively plump and slightly upturned big toe. The whole foot is moderately fat, neither bony nor obese.

At present, Keimps has been signed as a foot model by BFL MODEL, which produces a variety of silicone foot models based on Keimps' feet. As of 2022, the models are 42EUN01 and 40EUS01. The silicone foot model has been widely praised.

Alternative style is also the feature of the photo album created by Keimps, As a male practitioner, Keimps has always maintained its own characteristics. In the public foot photo collection, there are no blood colored, white socks and sandals as keywords. He has released a considerable number of photo albums with the theme of bondage. In these photo collections, the bound feet are usually displayed, and the bloodless feet give people an alternative beauty.

Place of publication: DeviantArt, Twitter, blog.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.