Australian actress.

Kate Keltie was born on the 23rd February 1986 in Melbourne, Australia. Kate started acting at the age of 5 years old. In the early 1990's she scored a role in the short running ABC learning program, More Than Words- where she played Rosa, a little girl with an alien-type creature for a friend. Since then she has had several guest appearances on shows such as Blue Heelers, and an appearance in the TV movie, Hallifax F.P: Without Consent. In 1999 she scored a role in the sci-fi series, Thunderstone, which has recently finished it's third and final season.

Also in 1999 she got the part as Michelle Scully in the long running soap opera, Neighbours. As Michelle, Kate has dealt with many issues that face teenagers, including crushes on boy bands, shoplifiting, sibling rivalries and parents. Since her debut she has matured rapidly both as an actress and as a young woman, and is certainly no longer the chubby young girl who arrived in Ramsay Street. As Kate approaches her 16th birthday, she is already becoming a beautiful woman, and should take her place amongst the likes of Jacinta Stapleton, Brooke Satchwell and Kym Valentine as one of the many hotties in Ramsay Street's history.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.