A band comprised of Sarah Bettens (vocals, guitar), Gert Bettens (guitar, backing vocals), Jan van Sichem Jr. - (guitar), Koen Liekens (drums, percussion), and Eric Grossman (bass). Probably best known for the song Not an Addict off the album Paradise in Me. They are from Belgium.

Sarah had a solo single in 1992 under the name Sara Beth. The song was a cover of Hank Williams' I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry. Done for the soundtrack of Vrouwen Willen Trouwen (Women want to get married), a short film. After this the record company Double T Music wanted to give her a contract. She convinced them to give her and her brother a try together and they ended up forming The Choice which existed from 1993 to 1994. Most of the rest of the current band joined them to go on tour as The Choice, but as their popularity grew they started to get heat from an American band called The Choice. So they changed their name to K's Choice. The K comes from Jozef K, the key protagonist in Kafka's The Trial who, ironically, is continually confronted with situations where he has limited choices. So K's Choice has existed since 1995.

Albums:
Cocoon Crash -- Sony Records (1998)
Paradise in Me -- Sony Records (1996)
Great Subconscious Club -- Sony Records (1994)
www.kschoice.com

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.