Weekend wrapup...

Friday I went down to see Jessica. She was upset that she could not get ahold of Caroline because she was going to be in town. We later found out that she had left her phone at home. I called Cory, and he came over for a few beers before we went to a bar that Jessica wanted to check out. It was a decent bar, cheap and strong drinks. I made friends with the bartender, and we sat around to get drunk and talk. Caroline and Chris came after a while. Apparently I had met him last year, but I don't remember. Chris ended up knowing Cory's sister, so they talked together while Caroline and Jessica talked, so that left me to my drink. At one point the bartender took a shot of Jameson's with me and that about put me over the edge. Somehow I kept down the vomit. Much later on Jessica made me come outside to watch her puke, then Chris drove us back to Jessica's place. I don't remember anything after that. Apparently Cory drove home, while i cooked a pizza in the microwave and chased Jessica around with my boner. We showered and I about destroyed the shower frame with my head when I exited. Good times.

Saturday we layed around all day and watched television. I went back around 8, whilst Jessica went to go camping with Caroline and Chris. I would have gone, but I had to work at 11. I called Scott and he said that there was a 9-hole in the ghetto and to call him when I got in the area. I met up with him at the second hole. For those who don't know, a 9-hole is when a bunch of different houses or rooms make a shot of some sort and people go to each house to take it. It was really fun and well organized. It was a giant group of people walking from house to house taking shots and carrying on. At the last hole, we came to find out that there was a 16 year old girl that was taking shots. She was drinking like a champion and we were all impressed. Her sister was trying to keep everyone away from her so my friends and I felt the need to say inappropriate comments. Then the organizer of the event came up to me with the 16 year old. I knew exactly what she wanted before she said anything.

I said, "No, she cannot get into the bar."

"Why not?"

"She's 16, and you're all insane.

Then another girl asked if her friend could get into the bar and I said maybe. The organizer of the event and I talked for a while before this. She came up to me and asked if I knew her name, which I of course didn't. I acted like i did though. She said that she always wants to come up to talk to me but doesn't because she is scared because I am a "celebrity around here." I played it off, but it really did a number on my ego.

I went to work and found out that there was going to be a wedding party there. A lot of people showed up, and I didn't even have to ID. I sat in the back and drank all night. One of my friends remarked that it didn't even look like I was working, but that I was just walking around drinking and talking to people. I was getting shots for people and having a great time.

At one point in the night, I was talking to a few people and noticed that Kaycee was sitting at the bar. I went to Jake (who was IDing) and asked if he had let him in. Jake said yes, and didn't think it was a big deal because the courts had acquitted him of the charges that he beat up a guy who worked at the bar. I had him thrown out and the heads of security gave Jake a talking to. Later on, Amanda (Scott's girlfriend) offered to get me some BW3s. I tried to give her money, but she wouldn't take it. I had a delicious late night meal of wings and buffalo chips while I was supposed to be working. It was a good night.

Sunday I got up and did some cardio after watching Ray. I called Ricky about hanging out, but he never called me back, so I got some groceries, did some laundry and went to P.F. Chang's for dinner with Amanda and Scott. We were going to go see the new Pirates of the Carribean, but it was sold out, so we went back to my place and watched Cinderella Man. Jessica hadn't called me by 11, so I called her to chat before bed. I wish she would call me more often...it seems like I always call her, and I don't like feeling needy. Anyway, good weekend.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.