Jesse Arthur McCartney is a young pop star singer that is most famous for his hit song “Beautiful Soul”. Jesse was born on April 9th 1987 in New York, New York. He is the oldest of 3 children. He has a sister, Lea and a brother, Timmy. Jesse, now produced by Sherry Kondor, likes to play football, basketball and baseball for his high school.

McCartney’s first major acting job was when he was around eleven years old. In June of 1998, Jesse premiered on the hit ABC daytime drama All My Children as Adam Chandler Jr.. In September of 2003, McCartney got the role of Bradin Westerly on the new WB show, Summerland. McCartney was nominated for Best Young Actor in 2000-2001 and McCartney took home the award in 2001. McCartney was also nominated for a Soap Opera Digest Award.

For around three and a half years, Jesse was part of a group called Dream Street. The group was comprised of five guys: Jesse McCartney, Matt Ballinger, Greg Raposo, Chris Trousdale, and Frankie J. Galasso. Their hit song, “It Happens Every Time”, was released in May 2001 but the album was released in July of 2001. The group toured around the United States by themselves and with Aaron Carter. McCartney had already quit the group before the group was actually over. As of August 7th 2002, Dream Street was no longer a singing group. Dream Street Entertainment says that they will make another Dream Street with Chris Trousdale and some other new members.

In 2004, McCartney released his first solo album Beautiful Soul. McCartney also has recorded songs on movie soundtracks including A Cinderella Story, The Princess Diaries 2, Ella Enchanted, and Fat Albert.

In my opinion, I think Jesse McCartney’s music is awesome. My favorite song by McCartney is “She’s No You”. I like it because the lyrics are excellent and tell how he honestly feels.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.