Jenna Jameson, born Jenna Marie Massoli in April 9, 1974, is one of the most famous pornographic actresses in the world. Although now retired from starring on film, she continues to operate a corporation in the sex trade industry that pulls in over $30,000,000 per year.

Originally from Las Vegas, Nevada, she watched her mother waste away to cancer when she was two years old. Her father, who was working as a peace officer, went bankrupt from the cancer treatments, and the family drifted around for a while. Eventually they settled in Montana, where, at 16 years of age, Jenna was sexually assaulted twice. The second time was to an older male, and she left home instead of telling her father about the incident.

Jenna began to dance in Las Vegas, and, with a fake ID in hand, in the strip clubs. She was pulling in $2,000 a night before she even graduated high school.

She drifted into drugs and alcohol, especially cocaine and meth, until a friend did an intervention and forced her into detox

Jenna claims that she went into pornography as retailation for her then-boyfriend's infidelity. Her friend, Nikki Tyler, helped her land her first lesbian sex scene. She made enough to cover breast implants, and continued on making additional lesbian and hetero pornographic movies.

Jenna made $60,000 for two day's worth of work on her DVD movies and from $8-25K as a strip club headliner. Eventually she went into the lucrative Internet porn business. She retired from acting in pornography in 2008.

Like Traci Lords, she has tried several times to branch out into mainstream movies. She's a regular on the Howard Stern show, and she also wrote a well-received book titled How To Make Love Like a Porn Star: A Cautionary Tale. Today, she runs her website business, ClubJenna.com, and has twin sons with UFC champion Tito Ortiz.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.