Jehoiada is the name of of several characters in the Bible
1. Jehoiada was a high priest, who along with his wife Jehosheba saved the infant Joash and later led a conspiracy against Athaliah to put Jehoash on the throne.
2. Jehoiada was a priest and ally of David, and fathered Solomon's strongman Benaiah. Benaiah named one of his sons Jehoiada, presumably after his father.
3. Jehoiada was the name of a priest who lived during the regime of Nehemiah.
4. Jehoiada was the name of a priest during Josiah's reign, who was replaced by Zephaniah son of Masseiah.
5. Jehoiada was the name of a worker on the wall of Jerusalem.