There is a satellite, charging cyclically forward through a happy, blue sky. Within this satellite, blasting around our Earth, are several items.

The first of those items is an infinite amount of propellant--rocket fuel which is as light as air and burns at 100% efficiency. Because of this, the satellite will continue to stay in low Earth orbit until the end of time.

Also on this spacecraft is a hull made of a Durasteel alloy with a Cortosis Weave. This makes the satellite light as a feather, and also greatly improves its fortifications, making it invulnerable to all attacks of any nature, even lightsabres. This will ensure that we can't shoot it down, no matter how big our weapons are.

Inside of this glittering shuttle, deep in the hold, is a food synthesizer. It takes hydrogen gas from our exosphere, converts it into tasty, nutritious food, and is powered eternally by the same energy source which makes the satellite circumvolve forever.

Because this is a very sophisticated hurtling death sphere, there are highly advanced computers. In fact, the machines are so futuristic and complex that they have the power to affect people standing on the ground, underneath its geostationary orbit with no detectable means to do so. One of the more utile functions of this advanced system is a big, red button. And on this button, in large, bold, white letters is the clause as follows:

FUCK
BLINKLZ


The last thing worth mentioning on this flying kitchen juggernaut is the presence of an extremely simple chimpanzee. This creature is warm, safe, and wired-in to the advanced computer system with electrodes directly implanted into certain areas of his brain. This makes sure that, when hungry, the food synthesizer will spit out something nutritious. The computer also adjusts environmental conditions of the space bubble to meet the chimp's needs.

However, the very most important bell or whistle in this entire marvel of FutureTech is that red button mentioned previously. Apparently, this button does not only what is claimed to happen when depressed, but it also sends an electric pulse into the sexual reception portions of the poor monkey's feeble brain. Unfortunately for blinklz, the chimpanzee has realized this and presses the button roughly 200 times each hour. It would also seem that this primate doesn't care about my sorrow, and shows no signs of stopping within the forseeable future--assuming, of course, that the future will always keep going, even beyond the end of the world.

So, it could have been because all property is owned by force or threat of force. It could have been because McDonalds makes money by McRaping your pockets. Such is not the case. This is the reason I feel so God damned disenfranchised. And now you know.

Hi everybody! My dad asked me to write something about “things you can’t take away” and where they are.. I thought about it for a little while and wrote some down. I tried to make a poem out of them. I don’t know what to call it. Here’s what I came up with. I hope you like it!

The love that is in your heart.
The thoughts that are in your head.
The feelings that are in your soul
The hope that is everywhere.

The birds that fill the sky.
The flowers that grow in the ground.
The wind that is in the air
The music that is everywhere

The dreams that we all have.
The memories we all share.
The sun, the stars, the clouds, the moon
The smells that are everywhere.

So far, we’ve sold about 180 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies. My troop gets to keep 50 cents for each box we sell and we use the money to plan our summer trip. I hope it’s going to be a good one.

Bye!

Wedding Prep 101: pt.3


Ok, today is going much better. Going over to my mom's house this weekend to plan some more. I know that is going to end in an argument. But for right now I don't care.

Tomorrow I'm having my girlfriend over after school. We're (me and Matthew) going to fuck her. And it will be fun.

On an unrelated note, this week is finals for first semester at school. So far I'm passing all my classes. So everything is good as for this moment.

*sigh* It's good to relax for a change.

Looking for answers, I have tried all the normal routes. They all tell me to forgive and be patient, but how much patience is harmful? How much should one take in the name of love? Sanity running thin and heart growing cold, isolation and negativity circle my thoughts in a desperate fight to stay alive mentally. No one has my answers but me.

the sands of time will speak only rhythm
so as to honor the cycle of life
all die and decay to be born again



It's been laid out on the table... the cat's let out of the bag. Her tears keep me from throwing it all away. Threatened suicide can only take one so far. The time for solutions is nigh.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.