Like a flapjack, but bigger and...not better.
2 cups flour
2 cups water
teaspoon baking soda
1. Mix all ingredients together in bowl. Make sure all flour lumps are un-lumped.
2. Heat up medium-sized non-stick pan.
3. Pour enough batter in pan to make a nice big disk. Maybe just enough to fill the bottom of the pan.
4. Cook 30 seconds on each side or until done. One side will cook much faster than the other.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all batter is gone.
Makes a thick, rubbery, tasteless disk. Would be perfect as a vehicle for sauces, but will fill you up by the time you're finished eating half of one. Probably most useful as a waybread, in the manner of Cram or Lembas.