Inverness is small city in Florida
, located in Citrus County
between Homosassa Springs
along Highway near the Withlacoochee River
and Tsala Apopka Lake
. Inverness the county seat of Citrus County.
- City Poption: 6,789
- Named after town in Scotland
- Celebrates annual Citrus County Fair in March.
- Nearby parks and recreation: Fort Cooper State Park
- Avage January temperature: 57
- Average July temperature: 82
- The average age of peons living in Inverness, according to recent census data, is 54.
- The average household size is 1.99 persons.
Census-type ino from http://www.epodunk.com/cgi-bin/genInfo.php?locIndex=8608