A note before anyone reads -- This is something I wrote two or three years ago, of which I did not continue. At first, I enjoyed it myself, but toward the end was due to popular (friends) request.


A curious world was that after the fourth world war. The typical ally and axis empires were in ruins, both sides equally flattened as anarchy ruled throughout all the continents. Year 3071, time dragged on and on, small communities forming microscopic by comparison to the previous empires. The united states, or so called ‘Union’ name given by its previous rulers, was in just as much ruins as its enemy as stated before, North Korea. The third world war consisted of the collapse of nuclear powers in North Korea, and the fourth a retaliation of this.
Typical wars of man’s intelligence, proving that none are truly worthy to control said world, now in ruins. Few people survived, the ones that did survived due to their advanced technologies and/or paranoia that this event would happen. The dystopian world mockingly would seem to say “I told you so” to the destroyed bodies of those who didn’t believe in such. The smart paranoid ones tended to be engineers, and technology inclined, as previously stated. There were no more world wars to be had, because there were no places the war could possibly be between. Good and evil perhaps, but there were no powers large enough to come halfway close to recreating the destruction, except the ‘Town Hall.’ The creator never was good at names, and a simple name for her simple total control was decent enough at the time.
The ‘Town Hall’ was a place named by Stella, one of the fanatics attempting to recreate the previous Union. Her bubblegum dyed pink hair was unnaturally welcoming, along with her smile, which grew hollow over the years. She was constructing office type buildings with the equipment she was able to scavenge, or her followers would recreate.
And like no other government or town, corruption began to settle in. She became paranoid, paranoid of revolts, revolution, of them denying her rule. Her most dedicated followers were powerful guards, given weapons created by Dr. Genesis’ ‘students’. Minotouru by name was her closest guard, Dr. Genesis being the scientist working on recreating the society before the Wars.
Any outspoken people to this were killed or enslaved once the population grew, the inhabitants of the Town Hall revering her as some sort of goddess. No last name, no records, no past that she would willingly tell, yet she held the people tight in her grip with her power.
Strong willed tend to be the last to fall, but she was not strong willed, she was stubborn and ruled with an iron fist. And as time has told it multiple times over, the strong willed may be the last to fall, but the stubborn are the first to. Not only has it proved so in the past, but it will time and time again.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.