Educational as well as entertaining series of trivia books written by David Feldman. There are 9 books in all:
- Why Do Clocks Run Clockwise?
- When Do Fish Sleep?
- Why Do Dogs Have Wet Noses?
- Do Penguins Have Knees?
- When Did Wild Poodles Roam the Earth?
- How Does Aspirin Find a Headache?
- What Are Hyenas Laughing at Anyway?
- How Do Astronauts Scratch an Itch?
I am in the midst of reading this series and I highly recommend it to anyone on E2 who hasn't read them as I can tell that I am not alone here in being a fan of the way the world works.