This is a problem that has plagued men throughout the ages. They have this device, this "penis" as it were. Well what to do with it, stick it here, stick it there. Why not stick it where it was intended to be stuck. Well one of those is hard to gain access to unless you are an abusive drugged up asshole or somehow managed to get into a relationship with a good female who cares about you as much as you care about her. Well until you do everything you see will be a vagina waiting for you to stick it, from that inanimate carbon rod to the girl down the street. Don't try and be a nice guy, only girls who want to take advantage of you will accept you. The other girls will be get mad at you "I'm just not used to guys being nice to me", nice excuse, well "I'm sick of girls who are stupid as shit and can't deal with real life". Oh i'm not used to it, my god, piss off that is either a blatant lie or you my friend are a moron. I don't know which and I don't particularly care anymore. You just want to make me feel like shit 24/7, there's no other reason for the mind games you play.

Don't pay no never mind to this write-up it was created to vent some angst I have against a certain female who likes to toss lies around like candy in order to create a padding for the fragile emotions of the human psyche. Fuck emotions, I want truth. I made it basically because of the If the only tool you have is a hammer, then everything looks like a nail write-up.
A lot of time has past since I first wrote this node and I've come to learn a lot about things, it wasn't her fault so much as society. She's a kind caring person and I care about her deeply.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.