Guys, this is what you'll hear if you try to stop your girlfriend from going out with other guys. According to her it isn't "going out" but "hanging out". As in strictly friends.

Some girls who say this are a bit hypocritical when it comes to their guy "just hanging out" alone with a busty babe.

jealousy vs trust

Not to mention the point that this is exactly how relationships are formed. "Just friends" gets closer and closer, more intimate, you bitch about your asshole boyfriend to him, cry on his shoulder, one thing leads to another...
Is it worth that risk? Especially considering that in practice most guys will only be "just friends" as long as they think they can get closer? If you really love the guy, why put yourself in that situation?
And if you don't love him, you should tell him you're more into screwing around than "going steady".
OR, if you really do just want to be friends with guys...you have a number of complications, from guys' tendency, if they like you, to want you as their girlfriend, to your own boyfriends' tendency to realize that and get jealous.
I am a female, and I enjoy the company of men. Just not in bed.

The main reason for this is that I have no sexual interest, pure and simple. Some of the names people have used for this condition are the following: Celibate, antisexual, nonsexual, asexual, and giant liar. I don't care what you call it, as long as it's not the last one; I'll resent that, and probably punch your face in too.

The fact is, women and men CAN be friends, yes, "just friends," and I know it's true because I've done so many, many times. Though it is sometimes difficult at first for the men I meet to accept that they will not get to slip me the hot beef injection, those that get over it (preferably in a timely fashion) usually end up with a very good friend in me, without having a part of them in me first.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.