Overheard at the cash register, while waiting in line at the "Everything's 99 cents" store.

  customer: How much is this?

Cashier: It's 99 cents.

  customer: Oh, What about this? How much is this?

Cashier: That one's 99 cents too, everything is 99 cents.

  customer: Oh... So how much is this one? You know I couldn't find price tags on anything.

Cashier: Everything is 99 cents! That's 99 cents, thats 99 cents, even this is 99 cents! Everything is 99 cents!

  customer: Well, you don't have to get all snippety! I don't know how you expect anyone to know what anything costs if you don't put price tags on stuff!

Cashier: Ma'm, do you know where you are? This is the "Everything's 99 Cents" store. Everything we sell costs 99 cents!

  customer: I don't like your attitude. I don't care how much it costs. If you want people to know what the price is you should put price tags on your goods. You don't have to be so rude!

Cashier: I'm going on my break.

At this point the cashier just walked away from the cash register and dissapeared out the door. The lady asking all the question made a huge fuss, but I missed the rest. I had to leave the store because I was laughing so hard.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.