IDEATH SOLD MY CAPS LOCK KEY TO THESE 2 GUYS AND NOW I CAN ONLY NODE IN UPPERCASE CHARACTERS. ZULU ONE AND ALL THE OTHERS IN THE CHATTERBOX ARE SAYING I SHOULD STOP SHOUTING BUT I CAN'T UNTIL I GET MY CAPS LOCK KEY RECONNECTED TO MY WEBTV. ANYWAY ITS NOT FAIR THAT PEOPLE CONNECTED WITH WEBTVS ARE TREATED LIKE WERE IDIOTS JUST BECAUSE WE HAVENT BEEN CONNECTED TO THE "INTERNET" FOR AS LONG AND DONT UNDERSTAND HOW TO USE THIS FORUM.

I JUST WANTED TO SAY "THANK YOU MICROSOFT FOR GIVING US THE WEBTV AND THE INTERNET AND DONT TAKE ANY NOTICE OF IDEATH AND ZULU ONE AND JANET RENO THEIR JUST JEALOUS".

In my own defense, i didn't "sell" the caps lock key to those thugs. As you all may or may not know, my dear prodigal brother ariels does have a bit of a gambling problem, in that he compulsively must lose. Unusual, yes, but also a strain on the funds. This led him to dip into our inheritance and take out huge loans... his creditors have been less than amused at his lack of payment. So, somewhere in the paperwork, they found my name and came after ME.

I was not amused.

So i let them take the caps lock. I wasn't about to get involved. He's got to learn sometime that this isn't a victimless weakness.

Sorry bro. But invoking your divine relatives won't solve all your problems.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.