This makes a good, cheap, fast meal. It is kind of reminiscent of Beef Stroganoff
, but different.
1. Mix flour, paprika, chili powder, salt and pepper in a bowl. Toss pieces of meat in the mixture. (If you can't toss your own meat around, ask a friend to help.)
2. Put olive oil in a skillet and brown the meat over medium/high heat.
3. Once the meat is brown, stir in stewed tomatoes and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Remove 1/2 cup of the sauce mixture from the skillet and blend in another bowl with the sour cream. Add it all to the pan. Do not boil. (...Or it will go sour, more sour than it already is, anyway.)
5. Put over noodles, sprinkle with parsley. (Eat with a fork, chop sticks, or puree it and use a feeding tube if you are incapaciated or just that lazy.)