Humane Resource Departments used to be prevalent in the mid-80's, as large corporations began to standardize disciplinary actions. As corporations started becoming mega-corporations it became more difficult to keep track of insubordinate employees. Many human resources departments (HR) divided, leaving common HR issues to the original department, and sending the rest to the new, Humane Resources Department (HRD).

In general, HRD actions were confidential and kept in secured vaults. In the late 90's as hand-held mobile devices became more common, allegations of extreme, not to mention illegal, actions started to make headlines. There were many stories of employees sent to the HRD for termination who were never even seen by their families again, as well as some supervisors who leaked information about reaching out the the HRD for humane measures for dealing with problem employees. Many of these leaks were plea deals to uncover the disturbing world of the HRD in order to have the charges for their own actions reduced. Claims of supplied means of terminating employees in a rather permanent way, as well as the means to dispose of the evidence, were not uncommon.

By the mid 00's nearly all HRDs had been shut down, and rather carefully covered up. There are rumors that Amazon and Microsoft, as well as several big oil corporations, still have existing Humane Resources Departments.

LieQuest 2022

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.