A simple process, really...

1. Obtain a lime and one of the little pointy straws from a packet of Capri Sun.
2. Grip the lime firmly with one hand.
3. Bring the straw down in a stabbing motion, pointy end down, and stick it into the lime. It should now look approximately like the Tropicana advertisement with the straw stuck into an orange.
4. Insert the other end of the straw carefully into your nostril, hold the other nostril shut and inhale deeply from the straw.

That's about all that can be said about this activity, it's more of a knack than something to be learned; the knack mainly lies in not drowning oneself with lime juice.

Disclaimer: These instructions are not intended to cure any disease, including hiccups. I assume no responsibility for any damage caused by attempting to snort a lime. Citric acid really does a number on the tongue in sufficient quantity, I don't want to know what it does to the sinuses. Do not taunt lime. If lime begins to smoke, get away immediately. If you're actually stupid enough to try this, use protective eyewear to guard against lime juice splashing into the eyes during step 3. This is not intended to be a serious writeup, just a bitter noder's second attempt at humor at the expense of those who put up the How to snort a line writeups that I'm taking a cheap shot at, as well as whichever bleeding-nose coke fiend of an editor shot down the last one without explanation. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.