A series of leaflets dropped in Iraq, giving instructions to soldiers wishing to surrender to the Coalition forces.
For a unit of infantry:
- Remove the magazines from your weapon
- Sling your weapon over your left shoulder with the muzzle down
- Raise your arms above your head
- Approach the Coalition forces slowly, with the lead soldier holding this document above his head
(Where "this document" refers to the leaflet)
For an armour (tank) unit:
- Elevate your weapon's barrel to their maximum elevation
- Traverse the gun barrel to the rear.
- Leave the tank hatches open
- Place your hands over your head and proceed slowly.
- Wave a white cloth as an indication of your peaceful intent or wave this leaflet.
- Communicate to us by radio, and announce your desire to join your arab brothers. (Saudi Arabia)
- Approach alone in your aircraft, or in single file.
- Lower your landing gear, turn on your landing lights, disarm your weapons systems, and fly at a speed no greater than 250 to 300 knots.