Honey Graham Oh's is a breakfast cereal manufactured and marketed by the Quaker Oats corporation since the late 1980s. Let me cut right to the chase: this is one of the worst breakfast cereals I have ever eaten, mostly because of the level of deception in the moniker "honey graham." Seeing the name of the cereal, I imagined it would be something like cheerios, but made out of graham cracker. That sounded delicious so I took a gamble and bought it. Instead I got very light-weight O's made out of extruded corn flour (just like Kix). What a let-down! I couldn't really taste any honey or graham at all, and while a check of the ingredients confirmed that there was indeed some traces of graham and honey somewhere within, those were the 11th and 12th ingredients listed, respectively.

Most bizarrely of all, there was an overwhelming taste of coconut. This was entirely unexpected, as there was no mention of coconut anywhere on the box, except for the fact that "coconut oil" is listed as the fifth ingredient. What the fuck? Why would a cereal marketed as "honey graham" be loaded with coconut oil? What kind of insane combination is that? Now don't get me wrong - I love me some coconut. In my Thai food or my piña colada, sure, but not on my graham crackers and not in my "honey graham" cereal.


Name: Honey Graham Oh's

Slogan: "Good Things in the Middle!"

Ingredients: Corn flour, sugar, brown sugar, rice flour, coconut oil, oat flour, salt, rolled oats, wheat flour, high fructose corn syrup, graham flour, honey, artificial flavor, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and palm kernel oil with TBHQ for freshness), sodium ascorbate, baking soda, niacinamide, reduced iron, zinc oxide, barley malt, soy lecithin, vitamin A palmitate, thiamin mononitrate, BHT, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, niacin.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.