The lovely and talented Hilary Duff is a teenaged singer and actress. She was born on September 28, 1987, in Texas and has been performing since the tender age of six.

Hilary has appeared in films including (in some particular order) Casper Meets Wendy (1998), The Soul Collector (1999) (which is not a cross between Soul Calibur and The Bone Collector), Cadet Kelly (2002), Agent Cody Banks (2003) (co-starring international superstar, Frankie Muniz), and The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003).

Currently, she is filming Cinderella Story.

Hilary played middle schooler Lizzie McGuire on a Television series of the same name (produced by Disney)from 2001 to 2003, apparently the Duffs have broken off all relations with Disney because they didn't (quote) "Feel the love." Who says that?

Hilary's album, Metamorphosis comes out on August 26 2003. The album includes the hit single So Yesterday, which, desprite my usual Preferences, I really like.

Over the last little while Hilary has become a phenomenon and has won a couple of awards, including a Teen Choice Award. Hilary lives both in Houston with her Father and in LA with her Mother and older sister, Haylie.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.