Allspice, Ash, Bay, Carnation, Cedar, Cinnamon, Clove, Cumin, Dill, Dragon's Blood, Flax, Frankincense, Ginger, Holly, Juniper, Lovage, Mandrake, Marigold, Oak, Orange, Pepper, Rosemary, Sunflower, Tea, Thistle, and Walnut.

Magickal suggestions to get in touch with the element of fire:

Bake gingerbread. If you need a good recipe for gingerbread men, contact me. Eat the gingerbread with people you love.

-OR-

Use any of these herbs, oil or dry form, to rub onto candles for meditation. You can even make candles with some of these herbs in them, and burn them by a centerpiece of any of the flowering plants listed as an inspiration.

-OR-

Face to the south, outside if possible, and light a candle in a cauldron or other fireproof container. Take slips of paper and write about your passions, and feed them to the fire. (Tip: Light the paper on fire and then drop it into the cauldron, and don't use huge pieces of paper.) A variation would be lighting candles at the south entrances of your house for protection, inviting luck, or any other wishes, using dragon's blood oil as an anointment and color symbolism for your needs.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.