Adam and Eve root, Allspice, Apple, Apricot, Almond, Balm of Gilead, Barley, Basil, Bleeding heart, Brazil nut, Cardamom, Catnip, Chamomile, Cinnamon, Cherry, Chestnut, Clove, Clover, Columbine, Copal, Coriander, Crocus, Cubeb, Daffodil, Daisy, Damiana, Dill, Elecampane, Elm, Endive, Fig, Gardenia, Geranium, Ginger, Hibiscus, Hyacinth, Indian paintbrush, Jasmine, Juniper, Kava kava, Lady's mantle, Lavender, Lemon balm, Lemon verbena, Linden, Lobelia, Lotus, Loveage, Maidenhair, Mandrake, Maple, Marjoram, Meadowsweet, Mistletoe, Myrtle, Nutmeg, Orange, Orchid, Pansy, Peach, Peppermint, Periwinkle, Plum, Poppy, Primrose, Raspberry, Rose, Rosemary, Rue, Saffron, Senna, Skullcap, Spearmint, Spiderwort, Strawberry, Thyme, Tonka bean, Tulip, Valerian, Vanilla, Vervain, Violet, Willow, Wood betony, and Yarrow.

Magickal suggestions for love:

The day of love is Friday, so for best results, do these on Friday nights.

You will need six rose petals, some lavender and some cinnamon, and a rose quartz stone (which is the stone of unconditional love). Put these ingredients together with a red ribbon, and get a penny or coin from the year of your birth and either a new coin (if you don't have someone in mind) or a coin from the year of the person's birth. Put them all together in a little pink cloth, and charge it with attractive energy. Seal it with a red or green ribbon, kiss it, and place it on your altar right before you go to bed. Light two red candles, one on either side, and imagine yourself getting attention from the perfect lover. Extinguish the candles, take the pouch to bed with you, and sleep with it under your pillow. Keep it with you after that until it works; after it does, give it to the earth.

-OR-

Take a rose and place it between two pink candles. Place the candle holders in dishes, one full of allspice and one full of poppy seeds. Now place a dish between them and fill it with salt. Draw a heart in the salt with a finger or your ritual knife. The left candle is female and right is male; if you wish to attract the opposite sex, inscribe your candle with your initials and the other candle with the object of your affection's initials (or if you have no one in mind, simply another heart or any vague impressions of initials you may have gotten in divination). If you and the person you wish to attract are the same sex, simply use your judgment on whether you are more like the male half or the female half of the relationship that you want to happen. When in doubt, use the candle of your dominant hand as yourself. Light the candles with the same match (red head if possible), and stare at the flames for a moment. Now envision yourself with the person (or just with someone) doing something you both enjoy. Take some of the poppy seeds from one dish and mix it with the allspice in the other dish; take some of the allspice and do the same with the poppy seeds, envisioning your lives beginning to trickle together. Now pick up the two candles, blend their flames together as one, and let the wax drip onto the heart drawn in the salt. Put the candles down and pick up their dishes, and dump the poppy seeds and the allspice together into the salt, on top of the wax. You may wish to repeat this on Fridays when the moon is waxing if you don't attract anyone.

-OR-

Share cherries with the object of your desire. Provide a dish into which you can spit your pits, and later, without being noticed, steal one of the pits that was in the other person's mouth. Use the pit to represent your intended love in any other mix, or bury it after a rain in the early morning when you can see Venus in the sky with some nutmeg or rosemary, under a tree, asking that this person have a closer relationship with you.

-OR-

To keep a lover, give him or her a gift of a relationship crystal. This type of crystal is not that rare; it is a quartz crystal that's in two pieces but attached. Give this to your lover in a pouch with other good luck objects or just give it alone.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.