A short 10 minuite video film by Anne-lise Breuning and Jody Shipley.

The intro tells us that "In 1999 a group of filmmakers discovered an international phenomenon An elite group of super heroes dedicated to helping the population of the planet, by using their special powers.

This is the film that tells their story."

And the poster declares "All titts can stop traffic, hers can stop time"

The film can be downloaded from hellotitty.com. I met the film maker last night in Windows on the World. She was wearing the Hello Titty top and danced rather well.

Most of the time, I enjoy experiencing new things that I never would have heard of if it were not for E2.

This was not one of those times.

I can’t believe I wasted five minutes of my life watching this film. With a witty title like "Hello Titty", you go in with some expectations. I expected to either laugh or (no pun intended) be titillated. Neither happened.

Sorry, this isn’t a Sanrio parody. No witty send-up, animated or otherwise, of Hello Kitty, or anything else. It wasn’t the least bit amusing or entertaining. It wasn’t pornography, nor was it intended to be at all, so it didn’t even work on that base level.

The "plot" of this "film" centered around a "superhero" with the "power" to stop time and change lives by flashing her tits. She narrates, in heavily accented English, the tale, briefly introducing the person ("case no. xxx") and their problem, then she flashes. The people and bystanders erupt into laughter, and then we see still pics of people changing their lives: quitting their jobs, selling their homes, becoming more spiritually aware and less caught up with materialism. I must not be seeing enough breasts in my life, I guess.

No offense to the person who noded this, really, but I can’t imagine anyone enjoying this thing.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.