Transforms from rhino to robot and back!

PREDACON: HEADSTRONG

FUNCTION: GROUND ASSAULT
"The best advice is not to listen to advice."

Doesn't listen to anyone, particularly his friends. Smug, arrogant. Puts up a stubborn front to hide deep-rooted insecurities. More vulnerable to psychological rather than physical attacks. In rhinoceros mode, his horn can puncture 3-foot thick steel, release corrosive acid. Uses plasma-sphere shooter that emits explosive energy balls; has light distorting diffraction sword. Combines with fellow Predacons to form Predaking.

  • Strength: 7
  • Intelligence: 5
  • Speed: 4
  • Endurance: 7
  • Rank: 5
  • Courage: 6
  • Firepower: 8
  • Skill: 6
Transformers Tech Specs


Headstrong was probably designed in counterpart to the triceratops Dinobot Slag. Either that or they just thought that a charging rhino would fill out the Predacons' team of African animals nicely, since they aren't actually predators. The least attractive robot of the team, but only because his rhino head sat stubbornly behind his robot one the whole time. (Well, the idea of a bright yellow Decepticon may have affected my view, too.)

Head"strong` (?; 115), a.

1.

Not easily restrained; ungovernable; obstinate; stubborn.

Not let headstrong boy my will control. Dryden.

2.

Directed by ungovernable will, or proceeding from obstinacy.

Dryden.

Syn. -- Violent; obstinate; ungovernable; unratable; stubborn; unruly; venturesome; heady.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.