Today I came home from class to find my room empty and silent. Nobody was home. I sat down on the computer to check my email, and suddenly I was hit by the urge to masturbate. I looked around the room even though I knew noone was there. Then with a silly little grin on my face I giggled and ran into the bedroom. I pulled the door closed behind me, happy to be having sex with myself.

Every few weeks this same scenario happens; it's like I'm on a honeymoon with myself. Despite the fact that I've masturbated hundreds of times, I get extremely goofy like a school girl at a slumber party. Sometimes I even put on sexy underwear for myself. After all I have been having sex with myself for probably a decade now, I have to make it interesting. Me and myself, we try new places, we try new positions, we try new toys. It's like we're new lovers, and we just can't get enough of each other.

I think everyone should do this every once in a while. Who else puts up with you, every second of every minute of every day, besides yourself? Yourself deserves something special. Yourself needs to have mad passionate love made to it. Indulge yourself. Enjoy yourself. Have a honeymoon with yourself.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.