by C. Francis Judge. Dedicated to those who are commenting on surliness on E2

fuzzy pink teddy bears walking down the road
not a fuzzy itty bitty worry in their minds
they bounce in their carefree way
until a large black caddy whizzes by in a stream of lead
their AK 47's are poised and the fuzzy pink teddy bears
shit in their pants... uh, sorry... disregard that.
again the fuzzy pink teddy bears walk down the street
by accident the fuzzy pink teddy bears turn into a dark alley
they bounce past a homeless man
who nicely asks them for a dollar
the fuzzy pink teddy bears ignore him
until he shoves the barrel of a cocked 10 gauge shotgun
down their throats and blasts their brains
onto the red brick wall... oops... nevermind.
the fuzzy pink teddy bears went to work
at the "Happy (notice the happy theme) Cat Canning Co."
the fuzzy pink teddy bears worked the canner until today
when they were promoted to: removal team
their first job wast to remove a shark fin from the shredder
happily (there it is again) they did
until the foreman drops his fat and cholesterol filled grinder
on the starter
the fuzzy pink teddy bears were
torn, ripped, ground, shredded, smashed, diced, sliced, cubed and pureed
into 2 oz. cans of "Happy Cat Can Food"
The End

By Clinique; a perfume fragrance.

A hint of citrus
a wealth of flowers

clinique happy

a mix of emotions
wear it and be happy.

A chic, modern, multi-layered floral with sparking, lingering fragrance of Ruby Red Grapefruit, Boysenberry Bush Flower, and Hawaiian Wedding Flower. These exotic notes have never been used before in a fragrance.

That's the official hard-sell.

First released in 1998, it smells purely refreshing! It's youthful, delightful and so absolutely chic. I love it! When first sprayed, it is really tangy, then it smells fresh, then it mellows to a beautiful well-balanced fragrance.

The colour of Happy is orange, well - the box is. The bottle is ovoid cylinder of clear glass and clear liquid with a metallic cap.

There are two versions: Happy for Women, and Happy for Men (a bit spicier). From perfume spray to eau de toilette to after shave to anti perspirant deodrant to shave balm to body cream to body wash to hydrating body mist ... More reasons to be HAPPY.

Hap"py (?), a. [Compar. Happier (?); superl. Happiest.] [From Hap chance.]

1.

Favored by hap, luck, or fortune; lucky; fortunate; successful; prosperous; satisfying desire; as, a happy expedient; a happy effort; a happy venture; a happy omen.

Chymists have been more happy in finding experiments than the causes of them. Boyle.

2.

Experiencing the effect of favorable fortune; having the feeling arising from the consciousness of well-being or of enjoyment; enjoying good of any kind, as peace, tranquillity, comfort; contented; joyous; as, happy hours, happy thoughts.

Happy is that people, whose God is the Lord. Ps. cxliv. 15.

The learned is happy Nature to explore, The fool is happy that he knows no more. Pope.

3.

Dexterous; ready; apt; felicitous.

One gentleman is happy at a reply, another excels in a in a rejoinder. Swift.

Happy family, a collection of animals of different and hostile propensities living peaceably together in one cage. Used ironically of conventional alliances of persons who are in fact mutually repugnant. -- Happy-go-lucky, trusting to hap or luck; improvident; easy-going. "Happy-go-lucky carelessness."

W. Black.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.