Full list of reoccuring characters played by Hank Azaria on The Simpsons
- Chief Clancy Wiggum, Police chief.
- Moe, proprietor of Moe's Tavern.
- Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, the Kwik-E-Mart clerk.
- Dr. Nick Riviera, shifty doctor.
- Professor John Frink, "he makes you laugh, he makes you think".
- Comic Book Guy, Owner of Android's Dungeon & Baseball Card Shop.
- Cletus The slack-jawed yokel, self explanatory.
- Carl Carlson, Homer's handsome black co-worker at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant.
- Generic Sarcastic Middle-Aged Worker, "Hey, do us a favor! Invent yourself some underpants!"
- Gil, works at various places. Always the loser.
- Frank Grimes, hardworking employee at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. Nickname: Grimey. Deceased.
- Chalmers, school superintendent.
- Mr. Prince, Martin Prince's father.
- Judge Muntz, Nelson Muntz's grandfather.
- Kirk Van Houten, Milhouse's Dad.
- Grandpa Van Houten, Milhouse's grandfather.
- Lou, a Springfield police officer.
- The Leader, head of the Movementarians cult.
- Drederick Tatum, boxing champion.
- Bumblebee Man, the Spanish/Mexican bee guy.
- Snake, professional hold-up artist.
- Luigi, Italian restaurant owner.
- Don Vittorio DiMaggio, Head Mobster
- Generic pimple-faced teenagers, who work at various jobs.
- Uriah the Hippie, runs the recycling centre
- Senor Spielbergo, Steven Spielberg's non-union Mexican equivalent.
- Wadlow, very tall man. Drives a Volkswagon Beetle.
- Chase, Luann Van Houten's boyfriend. Pyro in American Gladiators.
- Duffman, beer promoter in a costume.
- Roy, the Simpsons' "son", for a short while.
- Bill Gates, runs some computer business.
- Robby the Automathon, robot from the Springfield Knowledgeum.
- Leprechaun, tells Ralph to burn things.
- Santa's Little Helper, talks to King David a la Davey and Goliath.
- Andy Warhol, throws soup at Homer in his dream.
Pretty impressive, eh?
See also: Dan Castellaneta
, Harry Shearer
, Nancy Cartwright
He's also appeared in the following: