Transforms from monster to robot and back!

MONSTERBOT: GROTUSQUE

FUNCTION: MILITARY STRATEGIST
"If it ain't fun to do, it ain't worth doing."

He says that nothing frightens him, except when he looks in the mirror. He thinks that everything is a big joke and acts accordingly, even during battle. Goofy, irreverent, sometimes annoying...but a top-notch warrior. In robot mode, wields a vaporator which gassifies a target's fuel, leaving it inoperative. In creature mode, has indestructible tusks. Flies at 45 mph, can leap 3 miles at a time.

  • Strength: 7
  • Intelligence: 9
  • Speed: 4
  • Endurance: 6
  • Rank: 8
  • Courage: 10
  • Firepower: 7
  • Skill: 10
Transformers Tech Specs


Grotusque (a typical fourth-year-toy pun on "grotesque" and "tusk") was a sabretooth tiger with bat wings on his shoulders and two tails in monster mode and a satisfyingly tough-looking warrior in robot mode. It's too bad that he, like his fellow Monsterbots, never got any airtime in the TV cartoon (at least, not in the American cartoon)--perhaps the storywriters felt they filled no gap that the Dinobots didn't already occupy, or more likely, the just didn't have time to squeeze them into "Rebirth" along with everybody else.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.