Yet another Weekend Sound Track.
Saturday 11am -- Noon Saturday -- Saturday 1pm

Hmm. Okay node. New user. Upvote. Old crap. Down. Up, Up...Down. Down. Cool and Up.

Woah. Is it noon already? Crap. I've been up for an hour an a half. Haven't done anything but mess around on e2. I really don't want to spend all Saturday inside, do I? It's time...time to get up for real, not just fall out of bed into the computer chair. It's time to get movin', get goin', get doin' something, anything. And here's the soundtrack to get that blood moving...


  1. Artie, the Strongest Man in the World: "Artie! The Strongest Man...in the World." Pthoo!
  2. They Might Be Giants, "Dig My Grave"
  3. Cracker, "Teen Angst (What the World Needs Now)"
  4. Artie, the Strongest Man in the World: "Godspeed My Vikings!"
  5. The Presidents of the United States of America, "Mach 5"
  6. Artie, the Strongest Man in the World: "Stop this pile at once!"
  7. Built to Spill, "Trimmed and Burning"
  8. Pavement, "Passat Dream"
  9. Rainer Maria, "Thought I Was"
  10. Imperial Teen, "The Beginning"
  11. Artie, the Strongest Man in the World: "You have soft hands for a man, Don."
  12. Liz Phair, "Supernova"
  13. Elastica, "Smile"
  14. Half Japanese, "U.S. Teens Are Spoiled Punks"
  15. Artie, the Strongest Man in the World: "I do not believe you can catch me, for I am super freaky."
  16. Sleater-Kinney, "The Professional"
  17. Yo La Tengo, "86-Second Blowout"
  18. Artie, the Strongest Man in the World: "Big fat cheaterman! Foul! I do call a foul; I do agree with my claim."
  19. Rumah Sakit, "I Can't See Anything When I Close My Eyes"
  20. Juno, "High Noon" (cover of the DJ Shadow song)
  21. Older Pete: "I knew the song would attract Artie like a giant funk magnet"
  22. Del tha Funkyhomosapien, "Thank Youse"
  23. Artie, the Strongest Man in the World: "HAH! Music of the Gods!"
  24. Tortoise, "Peering"
  25. The Sea and Cake, "The Argument"
  26. Artie, the Strongest Man in the World: "Smooth, boy. Powerdrivin' Smooth."
  27. Liquid Liquid, "Cavern"
  28. Artie, the Strongest Man in the World, "Begone with you, pulpy, before I fold you into some type of brochure!"

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.