I am not a geek. I'm fair student, a pretty good athlete, an elegant speaker, but alas the world of computers was always too concrete, the world of programming too abstract. Non-Geek is a stigma I will have to live with through the rest of my extremely productive life.

But one thing I have found that is fun to play with is the realm of Geek Mysticism, from the relation of Ren (the Egyptian concept of True Name ) to Source Code, to the concept of artificial intelligence, Geek Mysticism is a mix of revolutionary ideaology and needing something to think about while getting a caffeine fix or to cope with the pain of sunlight. Oh yeah, and if there are any art styles I think are of special interest to the "mystical" Geekianty, I hope they end up here. If anything you think should be here, related to all of the above, /tell me!

Achieving Cybernetic Immortality
Artificial Intelligence
Bionics
Computer
Cybernetic Immortality
Cybernetics
Cyborg
Echelon
William Gibson
Hal 9000
H.R. Giger
The Matrix
M.C. Escher
Neuromancer
Principia Cybernetica
Real Life
Reverse Turing Test
Technocracy
Technoshaman
Technoshamanism
Transhumanity Terminology(Such a good node that I'm almost embarrassed I wasted the nodespace with this metanode)
Turing Test
Virtual Adepts
What do you need to transfer to say you have transferred your mind?

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.