Wow, I don't even remember creating this nodeshell
... Oh well, here goes...
- Error: Not enough memory to followed by a complete lockup.
- The other one I've gotten several times is an error with no text, just OK and Cancel buttons. It makes you think...
- An unknown error has occured, please save your work and restart
- Eudora: Memory is tight-Live Dangerously?
- Eudora: That pesky MacTCP is acting up again
The following are all from the Macintosh Programming Workshop C compiler
- String literal too long (I let you have 512 characters, that's 3 more than
ANSI said I should)
- .....And the lord said, 'lo, there shall only be case or default labels
inside a switch statement'
- a typedef name was a complete surprise to me at this point in your program
- You can't modify a constant, float upstream, win an argument with the IRS, or
satisfy this compiler
- This struct already has a perfectly good definition
- type in (cast) must be scalar; ANSI 3.3.4; page 39, lines 10-11 (I know you
don't care, I'm just trying to annoy you)
- Can't cast a void type to type void (because the ANSI spec. says so, that's
- Huh ?
- can't go mucking with a 'void *'
- we already did this function
- This label is the target of a goto from outside of the block containing this
label AND this block has an automatic variable with an initializer AND your
window wasn't wide enough to read this whole error message
- Call me paranoid but finding '/*' inside this comment makes me suspicious
- Symbol table full - fatal heap error; please go buy a RAM upgrade from your
local Apple dealer