Another of those As Seen on TV! products, the Fukuoku 9000 is a personal massager worn on the fingertip. Pictures from the commercials usually show someone using it on their neck or shoulder, but dozens of online sex toy stores know better. The product usually comes with a carrying case and a few different textured tips, no doubt ribbed for her pleasure. At some point its manufacturers decided to change the name to Fuguoku 9000. Apparently they noticed the name sounded like "fuck you, okay you?" and decided that wasn't appropriate...but everybody remembers the old name, so it'll never catch on.

As seen on TV

So small, you can take it everywhere! The Fukuoko 9000 fits on your finger, and with three different interchangable tips, you can massage away a simple headache, or relieve major muscle soreness... at home, at the gym, or at work. Small, powerful, quiet. Comes with its own carrying case.

The Fukuoko fits over the tip of the finger like a large ring. In the TV ad, an oscilloscope measures the vibrations of the Fukuoko at 9000 Hz! It's one of those $19.95 offers.

As with most other vibrating massagers the promotional materials for the Fukuoko feature unclad women in soft focus, head cocked to the side with chin dropped gently. The woman is delicately touching herself on the... shoulder.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.