(note: this was originally posted at www.FuFme.com, but we don't node URLs anymore)

A marvelously executed joke, only given away by the missing pieces of the order form. Fuck-U-Fuck-Me. They specialize in a two-user net.sex hardware solution: male/female genital peripherals that occupy a 5.25-inch drive bay. There was a "male" version (for the ladies, of course) that, well, stuck out, and a "female" version which added a, well, port, to the front of the man's PC. (five and a quarter inches, har har.)

Now, of course, it redirects to the exact same site at http://www.fu-fme.com (instead of fufme.com), which as of this writing (September 9, 2001) seems to have disappeared from the ether.

The software, it seems, remains only for Win95/98/NT. No linux port yet... although some enterprising individual could do something with /dev/sex, I bet.

From their FAQ:

How many users can be involved at the same time?

FuckU-FuckMe is designed for two users only, as it is based on the paradigm of traditional heterosexual intercourse. While FuckU-FuckMe does not object to alternative sexual activities, users should be aware that any use other than described in the manual is at users' own risk.

Can I use FuckU-FuckMe for anal or oral sex?

Certainly! But be sure to set the preferences to oral/anal for best results. Ensure first that these acts are legal in your state. We cannot be held responsible for the legal consequences of extracoital use.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.