Woohoo! I love seafood
are great because they have a great natural seafood
taste. With a bit of sauce
they make a great dish. I eat them as appetizers
. My mother usually doesn't make oysters
at home, so I mostly eat these at restaurants
. For the best seafood
, go to Sydney
. The price and quality is absolutely unbeatable. I recommend lobster
- Immerse the oysters in boiling water for a minute or two. Drain and dry.
- Heat the oil up, and stir fry the scallions and the ginger.
- Add the soy sauce, salt, sherry and sugar and stir the wok a bit.
- Add the oysters then rapidly stir fry for a short period of time.
- Serve hot. Add soy sauce if you wish.