June 20, 2010

Dear Doctor

I am writing to inform you that one of your patients, a Miss Christie █████, is here with me. Only after nearly a year have we been able to identify her. I picked her up on my way home from work just short of a year ago. She was significantly dazed, apparently on her way home from school.

Gregson paused, stroking his chin as he re-read what he had just typed. Furrowing his brow, he returned his fingers to the keyboard in front of him.

Here at Glenderson Rehabilitation Centre, Christie has been receiving some of the best care this country can offer. I have personal relationships with all my patients, this young lady is no exception. I'm sure you can empathise with me, and you'd feel the same way towards your own patients.

He shook his head. He knew what he had to do, but he didn't want to do it. He'd helped her find out her identity, helped her be able to cope with society again, now he was having to send her away.

It is my understanding that any reasons for a transferral back to your facility would be psychological, but I believe it would be best for her to return to your therapy program. Please contact me to arrange a transfer when convenient.



Regards,
Dr. Hans Robert Gregson
M.B., B.S., F.R.A.C.G.P

He shook his head again. ^A, ^H.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.