Exercise: A piece of paper. 1 sentence, 1 phone number. What does the sentence say?
Reply via /msg, responses below:
- The Custodian: Mom said to give you this assisted suicide reference.
- maxClimb: Pick up the phone; make things happen.
- OldMiner: Someday, you'll want to know why you can't throw this away.
- alex: For a good time, call
- filoraene: Do you want to know?
- NanceMuse: If a man answers, say you're trying to reach the Psychic Friends Network.
- kyotocoyote: Dial only when you're finally ready.
- GhettoAardvark: Only to be called in case of ostrich emergency.
- locke baron: Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
- gate: If it takes you to 1990, dial this number.
- YellowOstrich: Only to be called in case of aardvark emergency.
- clone19: That guy from the IRS called again...
- gnarl: Ask if refrigerator is running.
- etouffee: This is the number of a person who came back from the future looking for you. I told them you weren't home.