Everything Snapshot

Time: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 00:16:08 GMT
Everything server: Apache/1.3.9 (Unix) mod_perl/1.21
Number of nodes: 402588 (1783 new since February 18, 2000)
Number of users: 11861 (30 new since February 18, 2000)
Number of links: 443241 (12072 new since February 18, 2000)

Users Online: New Nodes:

I met the girl of my dreams. I approached her, we talked, things went well.
The only problem is I don't remember any of it, not a sausage, bugger all. The last thing I remember was standing in line outside the bar where she works with about half a bottle of single malt scotch in me, and the next thing I know I'm waking up in my bed the next morning. The whole incident may have gone on completely without my knowledge except for the fact that I described some of the details to my room mate before crashing face down in my bed. What to do?

I hate my job.

    I really hate my job.

Every time I hear the phrase "The girl who's supposed to do the bottle return is sick, so you're going to do it all day", I want to punch my manager.

It didn't help that I had to get up at 4AM to get to work on time.

Needless to say, I came home and slept. I shouldn't have, though, as I had to do some programming homework for my college class. I understand the CONCEPT behind a linked list, but programming it is a bitch. I even enlisted the help of resc, but unfortunately, my inability to spell the word "chihuahua" prevented him from recieving the file. Bugger.

I was going to share my whole day. Then I decided to be greedy, cut delete what I wrote. I am keeping the details and impressions to myself until they fade and become distanced. Instead think of pleasnatly waking, Food not Bombs, riding my baby blue bike, baking eating sharing apple pie, playing pool, speed chess, reading, napping, and visiting.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.