Sometimes you have to sit down and think.

What are the people inside of the televsion telling my relatives, friends, and associates?

If you go down to the mini-mart you will see all sorts of people. Some of these people are listening to the people inside of the television?

What does that mean, exactly?

If we think about it, then we know that these people are listening to the people inside of the television and they are believing what the people inside of the television are telling them. Why are they doing this?

There can be many reasons, but being inside of the television gives people a kind of authority. We want to believe what they say. Otherwise, why would they be inside the television?

Do we want this to continue? Are we willing to set people on fire? Are we willing to set a LOT of people on fire?

No. We can't do that. It would be wrong.

Back to the drawing board. Trying to work it out, fellas (or other self-contained gender -  optional).

We need solutions. This is out of had. This matter of the people inside of the television. Creepy.

Lead them into the other room. You probably have other rooms in your house. I am sad if you don't. People shouldn't live like animals.

Once you have relatives, friends, and associates in the other room (or one of them), then you can begin to talk to them. Talk about hot dogs. Talk about washing the car when you were twelve. Talk about anything BUT the people inside the television.

Bring these people into the light. Get them away from the people inside of the television.

Creepy.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.