Ignorant fools! Evil Corporation is not a description of, but is actually the name of the business that is the epicentre of all evil and wrongdoing in the world. Oh sure, you might not have heard of it but that is because the Evil Corporation is so pervasive and subversive they secretly control the world through subsidiary companies and puppets.

Anything and everything organized that goes wrong is traceable to Evil Corporation. They did it. Every conspiracy theory is linkable to them. Every evil company can be traced back to them. It's all their fault.

They have agents everywhere, in the highest places. Their employees have infiltrated all levels and types of government, military, community and Christian Coalition organisations - those which they do not secretly own outright. They are the implementors of Big Brother. Their doctrine and company policy is based on Orwellian standards and the Borg.

What is their objective? We can only guess. Control. Manipulation. Power. One might think that Evil Corporation is merely a scapegoat created by the government to hide up other conspiracies. I pity da foo' who thinks this. You've been 0wned by the Evil Corporation.

Evil Corporation is not simply a single company. The sheer size boggles the mind!. They take action through subsidiaries such as The Microsoft Corporation, AoL, Amazon.com, Disney, Smiths, Nestle, McDonald's, my university, my phone company, my godamn parents and countless others. Have you been wronged? Blame it on Evil Corporation!

How can you identify companies owned by Evil Corporation? Somewhere, encoded deep down in their print is written X is a subsidiary of Evil Corporation(tm) Ltd. The real question is, who owns Evil Corporation? Why the man of course.

YOU THINK EVERYTHING2 IS JUST A GLORIOUS MINDJUNCTION OF IDEAS? IT'S A TOOL OF EVIL CORPORATION AND THE MAN

FIGHT THE MACHINE!!!!

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.